[VABS] Chili Competitors Deadline Extended

Robert Parsons rob.parso3389 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 15 13:18:08 UTC 2018

Virginia Federationists

Great news ! After careful consideration, the Richmond chapter has decided
to extend the deadline of competitors for the chili cookoff to Saturday,
March 17, 2018. We have been getting so much interest that we think its only
right to maximize the potential of participation. Please contact me or
Gerald Meredith in the event that you have decided you would like to
participate. Here is the information: