[VABS] Reminder: VABS Conference Call Tonight at 8pm.

rob.parso3389 at gmail.com rob.parso3389 at gmail.com
Wed May 2 17:33:39 UTC 2018

VABS

This is just a friendly reminder that tonight at 8pm we will have our
monthly conference call. Tonight, we will tie down some details for our
upcoming efforts, trips, and events. Please call in at least 5 minutes
before the call time so we can begin on time.

Thanks

Robert E. Parsons Jr.

President, Richmond Chapter

President, Virginia Association of Blind Students

President, French Club

Secretary, Caribbean American Student Alliance

Iota Phi Theta '07

Phi Theta Kappa '15

Alpha Phi Omega '17

Alpha Kappa Delta '18

Randolph Macon College '18

Phone: 804 801 7674

"Without struggle, there is no progress." -Frederick Douglass