[VABS] Reminder: VABS Fried Chicken Fundraiser and Movie Event

rob.parso3389 at gmail.com rob.parso3389 at gmail.com
Mon May 7 18:15:01 UTC 2018

Good Afternoon VABS

This is just a friendly reminder that our fundraiser for the state board
meeting will take place on Saturday, May 19, 2018. The meeting will begin at
11AM and it will be at the library Resource Center, 395 Azalea Ave,
Richmond, VA 23227. If you are trying to find out how to get there, speak to
your chapter presidents because there will be people carpooling to get
there. I have word that there are vehicles leaving from Northern Virginia
and Virginia Beach, so if you are in those chapters, let those chapter
presidents know that you are interested. Also, if you are a dedicated member
of VABS and need some financial assistance to come out and help with the
fundraiser, contact me to see if VABS can assist with a bus ticket or
something similar. Remember, all members that are helping with this event
will have a complimentary ticket to the movies following the meeting. We
will either be going to see Deadpool 2 or Avengers infinity Wars.

All members that interested in helping with the event and want to confirm
their attendance hit "reply all "to this thread and confirm your attendance.

Thanks

Robert E. Parsons Jr.

President, Richmond Chapter

President, Virginia Association of Blind Students

President, French Club

Secretary, Caribbean American Student Alliance

Iota Phi Theta '07

Phi Theta Kappa '15

Alpha Phi Omega '17

Alpha Kappa Delta '18

Randolph Macon College '18

Phone: 804 801 7674

"Without struggle, there is no progress." -Frederick Douglass