[VABS] Flights to convention

Chris Nusbaum cnusbaumnfb at gmail.com
Wed May 30 20:59:30 UTC 2018

I'm flying out of BWI, but could check with some Marylanders who may be flying out of Dulles. Depending on the airline you're using, it may be cheaper to fly out of DCA, and I know of at least 1 person who is flying out of there on JetBlue. There are many DMV Federationists, so I'm sure you'll have no trouble finding someone to meet up with!

Chris Nusbaum