[VABS] MEMBERSHIP DUES

André Hill andrehill6188 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 25 15:14:18 UTC 2018

Dear Members of VABS,

State convention is a little more than two weeks away, which means that
VABS Elections are right around the corner.

In order to facilitate a smoother system with regards to paying dues, the
current Officers and Board Members are requesting that you pay your dues on
or by Friday, November 9, 2018.

The dues are $5.00 and can be paid in person on Friday during our Meet &
Greet OR in advance by sending it via CashApp to me at $aeh06188.

IF you pay via CashApp, you MUST give me your First and Last Name so I can
add you to the roster. The cut-off for submission is November 9 at 10pm.

On Saturday, November 10, during the VABS Meeting just before elections
commence, the names of all members who have paid will be called, anyone who
has not paid will be asked to leave the room while the votes are taking
place. You will not be permitted to pay your dues at the start of the vote.

ONLY those with extenuating circumstances will be allowed to pay for their
dues before the Saturday meeting.

Thank You for your cooperation and see you at convention!!!

Signed,

André

André E. Hill

-Chair, Legislative Committee
Virginia Association of Blind Students

-Student Member
Electronic Information & Technology Advisory Board
Tidewater Community College

-Member- Planning Activities Committee & Alumni Advisory Council
Maryland Youth Leadership Forum

"I see my path, but I don't know where it leads. Not knowing where I'm
going is what inspires me to travel it.”-Rosalía de Castro