[VABS] Update

Elizabeth Schoen elizabethschoen1313 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 2 13:40:43 UTC 2019

Hi Everyone!
   This is your Vice President.  I have a few updates from both the call on
Wednesday and all future calls.
1. The number for conference calls has changed.  If you call the old number
it tells you it is no longer active so for all future calls the access code
is the same but the new number is 712-770-5600.
2.  We have another call dedicated to the website tonight and we have no
updates from the last call.  However, tonight we are digging further into
were the webpage will be found whether it be on the NFBV website or a stand
alone site and URL.  So do some looking around and join us Tomorrow at 9PM.
(we suggest looking at other student divison websites such as IABS and MABS
who I will add a link to their pages at the end of the email.)
3.  Our April call will be on Thursday also at 9PM and be there or be
square.
4.  The facebook group is now active again so please follow them and join
for some good quality fun and education.

Thanks,
Elizabeth Schoen