[VABS] Fwd: Passed through house! Fwd: [Nfbv-announce] Need Calls on Friday: Oppose Weakening Access to Banking Web Sites - Call members of the Virginia Senate Courts of Justice Committee Today

André Hill andrehill6188 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 8 16:15:27 UTC 2019

Greetings VABS,

Let's work together we need to make sure this bill doesn't pass!!! Call
your State Senators.

Signed,

André

André E. Hill

-Student
French Language & Culture Major
Batten College of Arts & Letters
Old Dominion University

-Chair, Legislative Committee
Virginia Association of Blind Students

-Student Member
Electronic Information & Technology Advisory Board
Tidewater Community College

-Member- Planning Activities Committee & Alumni Advisory Council
Maryland Youth Leadership Forum

"I see my path, but I don't know where it leads. Not knowing where I'm
going is what inspires me to travel it.”-Rosalía de Castro

Oppose Weakening Access to Banking Web Sites - Call members of the Virginia
Senate Courts of Justice Committee Today
To: <andrehill6188 at gmail.com>

Kathryn Webster
President, National Association of Blind Students
(203) 273-8463
Sent from my iPhone

Begin forwarded message: