[VABS] Fwd: [Nfbv-announce] Roommates for Richmond Seminar

Mausam Mehta mausam.mehta.nfb at gmail.com
Mon Jan 7 18:09:49 UTC 2019

For any who are going to Richmond Seminar and are looking for a roommate, check this out.

Mausam Mehta
University of Virginia class of 2022
Secretary | Virginia Association of Blind Students
Board member | National Association of blind students
A proud division of the National Federation of the blind
(540) 466-6033
mausam.mehta.nfb at gmail.com

www.nabslink.org

Begin forwarded message: