[VABS] Fwd: [Nfbnet-students-list] REMINDER: Conference Call: All About Washington Seminar

André Hill andrehill6188 at gmail.com
Sun Jan 20 18:00:22 UTC 2019

André E. Hill

-Student
French Language & Culture Major
Batten College of Arts & Letters
Old Dominion University

-Chair, Legislative Committee
Virginia Association of Blind Students

-Student Member
Electronic Information & Technology Advisory Board
Tidewater Community College

-Member- Planning Activities Committee & Alumni Advisory Council
Maryland Youth Leadership Forum

"I see my path, but I don't know where it leads. Not knowing where I'm
going is what inspires me to travel it.”-Rosalía de Castro