[VABS] Upcoming VABS Fundraiser

Gerald Meredith Geraldmeredith1 at outlook.com
Sun Jun 2 02:37:32 UTC 2019

Hello Everyone,

The students division will be having a fundraiser at the Chipotle Mexican Grill, located at 4520 Lee Highway in Arlington, VA. The fundraiser will last form 4pm to 8pm on Monday, June 10th. During this interval, all you need to do to contribute is buy a meal at Chipotle and tell the cashier that you there to participate in the fundraiser. Online orders will not count.

I hope that anyone who is in the area or Northern VA will stop by our fundraiser to help out. This is going to be one of our biggest opportunities to make some money for the year. At the bottom of this email, I have attached a link to a poster with all the information. If you want to share this poster with friends or on social media that would also be incredibly helpful.

If anyone has questions about the fundraiser (getting the word out, transportation options, etc.) please call or text (571) 217-2104.

Thank you so much for your help and support!

Gerald Meredith
VABS President

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1TZdCJf3K7kUHprR2hDOC1Wc2U5aWhwdXRJZEN1SVdIbG9v/view?usp=sharing <https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1TZdCJf3K7kUHprR2hDOC1Wc2U5aWhwdXRJZEN1SVdIbG9v/view?usp=sharing>