[VABS] PWC Minutes 10-15-2019.docx

Oscar Josue Montiel oscarjmontiel37 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 11 15:54:33 UTC 2019

Hello everyone:

I would like to send out to reminders. First, please join us at our next Prince William County chapter meeting being held next Tuesday, November 19, 2019 from 7 to 8 PM at 14700 Potomac Mills RD. we will be nailing our final details for our museum trip being held on November 30. We will be also discussing experiences at the NFB state convention. Also, we will be discussing fundraising ideas for our chapter along many more discussions. Come out and join us. Second, as I alluded to earlier we will be nailing down our final details for our trip to the Marine Corps Museum held on November 30, 2019. Those who are interested and have not done so yet, please RSVP to me if you are interested in going to this event by Saturday, November 16, 2019. I need a list of names of those who are interested on attending the museum so the museum can be well prepared for our tour. That’ll be all and I will see you  next week.

Oscar Montiel   Sent from my iPhone