[VABS] FW: No.VA Lions Annual Scholastic Grant Application

Gerald Meredith Geraldmeredith1 at outlook.com
Tue Oct 29 02:49:22 UTC 2019

From: Tracy Soforenko <tracy.soforenko at gmail.com>
Sent: Monday, October 28, 2019 7:09 PM
To: President, Webster <Nfbprojectrise at gmail.com>; Gerald Meredith <GeraldMeredith1 at outlook.com>; Kathryn <Nabs.president at gmail.com>
Subject: Fwd: No.VA Lions Annual Scholastic Grant Application

please send to our project rise students and toVABS
Tracy Soforenko
Tracy.soforenko at gmail.com<mailto:Tracy.soforenko at gmail.com>
202-285-4595

Begin forwarded message:
From: Davida Luehrs <davidaluehrs at gmail.com<mailto:davidaluehrs at gmail.com>>
Date: October 28, 2019 at 3:10:30 PM EDT
To: John Bailey <john_bailey17 at hotmail.com<mailto:john_bailey17 at hotmail.com>>, Tracy Soforenko <Tracy.soforenko at gmail.com<mailto:Tracy.soforenko at gmail.com>>, amcarr1 at verizon.net<mailto:amcarr1 at verizon.net>

Tracy, John and Annette,

Attached is the annual No.Va Lions Scholastic Grant Application.
Please feel free to circulate this to anyone you know who is blind or visually impaired and a full time student who lies in No. VA,
There is no financial requirement, just the vision and they must live in No.VA.
63
Note that the submission deadline is Dec 5.  With Thanksgiving being so late this year I would strongly encourage those who are applying to make sure they have gathered the necessary requested information well before Thanksgiving so their application can get in on time.   I usually advise people to make sure it is submitted by Nov 30.

Don't hesitate to contact me if you have any questions.

Cordially,

Davida Luehrs
No. VA Lions District Sight Chair
703-742-8043