[VABS] Applying for scholarships?

President Vabs vabs.president at gmail.com
Wed Feb 12 16:15:33 UTC 2020

Hello,

Please join me, and Tracey Soforenko on February 16th. We will be learning
about the process of applying to scholarships to national convention! Bring
your laptops, or whatever you use to write. As we will start the process
right there with you. We will also have people their to look at your
writing, and offer feedback.Dinner is being provided, so come hungry.  In
addition if you can't make the event in person we encourage you to join us
over the phone on our conference line. Please join at 5:30 pm.
712,770,5600,,568305

*Where. 1511 N. Jackson Street 22201 Arlington VA*
*When. 5:00 pm to 7:00 pm*

*If you have any questions please reach out.*

*best,*

*Nick Petrillo*
*Virginia Association of Blind Students| President*
*vabs.president at gmail.com <vabs.president at gmail.com>*
*mrnicopetrillo at gmail.com <mrnicopetrillo at gmail.com>*
*7033469981  *