[VABS] VABS Annual Business Meeting

Jacob Ham jacobryanham at gmail.com
Mon Oct 26 02:36:25 UTC 2020

Come one come all to the VABS Annual Business Meeting this Thursday at
7:00PM We'll be updating our constitution, holding elections and more!
Connect with other blind students and participate in democracy!  You can
join the Zoom room by clicking the link below. Any attendee who wishes to
vote MUST complete the registration form sent in the email preceding this
one, though the form is copied below as well.

VABS Annual Business Meeting Registration Form:
https://forms.gle/GZxXt4TGP26TrUHdA

VABS Annual Business Meeting Zoom ID 829 725 6345

VABS Annual Business Meeting Link:
https://zoom.us/j/8297256345?pwd=SFAyamlQNU44ZTJ6dUZNMTV4RmhCQT09#success