[VABS] VABS Annual Meeting in 30 Minutes! (Now with Passcode!!)

Chris Walker chrisvinson1 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 30 12:03:53 UTC 2020

Congratulations to everybody regarding last nights elections. Is there someplace that I can get a list of contacts for board members? I would like to update my contacts.
Thank you so much

Chris Walker
President  Winchester Chapter
chrisvinson1 at gmail.com
540.303.0080
www.nfb.org
www.nfbv.org
Twitter:  @nfbv_winchesterchapter
Facebook: Winchester Chapter of the National Federation of the Blind of Virginia