[VABS] Cordially Invite

André Hill andrehill6188 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 18 03:52:25 UTC 2021

Dear Members of VABS,

On behalf of the Members of the Black Empowerment Committee, a subcommittee
of the Diversity Equity and Inclusion Committee of the NFBVA, we cordially
invite you all to join us for our Town Hall on September 13th, 2021 from
7:30 - 8pm.

We are covering a wide range of topics from accommodations in school to
mental health to knowing your rights as a citizen.

We look forward to seeing you there. This event will be virtual and we will
send out the Zoom link as the date gets closer.

Respectfully yours,

André Hill
Chairperson
Black Empowerment Committee