[VABS] Fwd: [NABS-L] REMINDER: Student Pump Up for Washington Seminar - Sunday, January 31 at 9 PM ET

André Hill andrehill6188 at gmail.com
Sun Jan 31 08:58:49 UTC 2021

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Justin Salisbury via NABS-L <nabs-l at nfbnet.org>
Date: Sat, Jan 30, 2021, 10:52 PM
Subject: [NABS-L] REMINDER: Student Pump Up for Washington Seminar -
Sunday, January 31 at 9 PM ET
To: National Association of Blind Students mailing list <nabs-l at nfbnet.org>
Cc: Justin Salisbury <PRESIDENT at alumni.ecu.edu>

REMINDER

NABS Members and Leaders:

NABS is thrilled to be a part of the work of the National Federation of the
Blind to pass new laws that will give us greater access to our world.

This year, for our annual Washington Seminar, we will have four major
priorities, and all them relate to accessibility. We, the students, must
always be a source of inspiration in our affiliates, and part of that is
knowing what we're doing. In this meeting, we will all get primed and ready
to win in Washington!

If you want to read our legislative priorities ahead of time, check them
out here:
https://www.nfb.org/programs-services/advocacy/washington-seminar/washington-seminar-agenda

The call will take place on Sunday, January 31 at 9 pm Eastern. To join,
please use the following Zoom information:

Join Zoom Link:
https://zoom.us/j/4678833687
One Tap Mobile:
+16468769923,,4678833687#

If you need anything leading up to the meeting, please do reach out
directly. We look forward to talking Sunday night!

Aloha,

Justin

Justin Mark Hideaki Salisbury
he/him/his

Second Vice President | National Association of Blind Students
   A proud division of the National Federation of the Blind
(808) 797-8606
president at alumni.ecu.edu | www.nabslink.org<http://www.nabslink.org/>

If you need help with a current accessibility barrier in school, visit:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeXoK5sWCpBjvAu4EMOANUufEoJPyUlu4QeJnMB6pIdeohmsg/viewform

If you have a story about an accessibility barrier you faced in higher
education, please tell your story here:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSf68TacBetKMAHZcMhGJLmYgeWDIjjpSm9Sz1OUwYKxzsIEAg/viewform?vc=0&c=0&w=1