[VABS] Fwd: [Nfbnet-members-list] Legislative Alert 7/20/21 - Subminimum Wages Hearing Tomorrow

André Hill andrehill6188 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 20 20:31:47 UTC 2021

Dear Members of VABS,

Mr. John G. Paré Jr., Executive Director for Advocacy and Policy at our
National Headquarters, sent out an outstanding and very detailed email
regarding Anil Lewis and his testimony at the joint subcommittee hearing
tomorrow. If you are available to watch him, please do! As well as read his
testimony.

Please send an email to your member of the House of Representatives. A
template is provided in Mr. Pare's email to explain why ending 14c of FLSA
is in our best interest. I will be writing my house rep immediately and I
urge you to do the same.

If anyone missed or didn't get the email, it is below.

André

André E. Hill
Chairperson
Legislative Committee