[VABS] Fwd: Attend the NABS Atlantic Student Seminar (august 12-14

Jacob Ham jacobryanham at gmail.com
Sat Jul 23 12:41:43 UTC 2022

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: <tracy.soforenko at gmail.com>
Date: Sun, Jul 17, 2022 at 6:15 PM
Subject: Attend the NABS Atlantic Student Seminar (august 12-14
To: <jacobryanham at gmail.com>, <jackibruce6 at gmail.com>, Arielle Silverman <
rise at nfbv.org>
Cc: Joe Orozco <jsorozco at gmail.com>

Hi Jacob, Bri, and  Jacki – Please distribute to the VABS, Project RISE,
 and NFBV List respectively.

From: Logan Stenzel from NABS and Tracy Soforenko, Virginia Affiliate
President

The National Association of Blind Students (NABS) is hosting an Atlantic
Student Seminar from August 12th through the 14th at The Delta Hotel Hunt
Valley Baltimore in Maryland. This seminar is a great opportunity to build
your network, join with students across the East Coast, and build your
leadership skills.

We are looking to get as many students registered as possible! If you know
of or meet any students who would be interested in attending our
transformational seminar, please send them the attached flyer and
registration link.

If you have any questions, feel free to reach out to Logan Stenzel

stenzellogan at gmail or via phone at 904-404-6801.

We recognize that this conference has registration costs, hotel costs, and
transportation costs. If you are a member of the Virginia Association of
Blind students, are part of Project RISE,  or one of our NFB of Virginia
Chapters, we’d be glad to discuss how we can support your attendance at the
NABS Atlantic Seminar. Please reach out to Tracy Soforenko to discuss how
the affiliate can support your attendance.

Tracy.soforenko at gmail.com

Please note, the registration deadline is this week so act fast.

Attending a NABS student seminar can help students by focusing specifically
on topics relevant to students. This year our seminar’s theme is “Reflect,
Reequip, Reimagine: Raising the Bar for Blind Students.” I sincerely hope
to see as many people as possible at this seminar.

Registration Link:

 https://forms.gle/kMiipTkCGhDX8fdW7

With Passion, Love, and Determination,

Logan Stenzel

--

Logan Stenzel he/him

904-404-6801

Fundraising Committee Chair and Board Member | National Association of
Blind Students

A Proud Division of the National Federation of the Blind

nabslink.org

President | Minnesota Association of Blind Students

A Proud Division of the National Federation of the Blind of Minnesota

nfbmn.org/students