[VABS] Rsvp today for Mosaics and Milkshakes VABS Event!

Ally Kelso agkelso1222 at gmail.com
Sun Apr 30 15:06:01 UTC 2023

Good morning, Virginia students! We hope that you are doing well. We are
wishing you the best of luck and sending all of the good vibes as you  wrap
up your semester and school year. We have Just  the event for you to
celebrate all of the hard work you have poured into this year.
This exciting event is coming  up next Sunday! Please rsvp by midnight  on
Tuesday, May 2nd if attending. Please find event details below.
The Virginia Association of Blind Students and the Greater Alexandria
Chapter want to put a bug in your ear… Not a REAL bug!

We just want to invite  you to  our MOSAIC & MILKSHAKES “one-of-a-kind,
totally unique, roll-up-your-sleeves-and-get-creative event that will bring
out the Picasso in you—REALLY!”

This SUPER FANTABULOUS event is hosted by the Virginia Association of Blind
Students and the Greater Alexandria Chapter!

We have invited Carol Erickson, a stained glass motif extraordinaire, to
share her talents in designing and teaching the art of stained glass
creations to all of us!  A little information about our esteemed
artist—Carol holds a Bachelor of Science degree in Fine Arts.  She has been
working with stained glass for over 25 years and is an award-winning glass
artist.  She also works in mosaics and fused glass, and has been teaching
“Paint Nights” to all ages for 9 years.  Carol loves to share her
creativity and encourage exploration in all facets of art.  Her motto is:  Let
your creativity soar!

Here is how you can get in on this very AWESOME event!  (This event will be
limited to 20 participants.)