[VABS] the 2023 Nabs winter seminar

Ashley Bramlett bookwormahb at earthlink.net
Sun Jan 29 21:57:23 UTC 2023

Hi Niam and list.

Thanks; I’ll look at the link since there may be a check box or something to attend virtually on the same pre registration form.

Like you, I do not personally use Facebook. I occasionally use it with another person who can describe things since most Facebook posts are visual with gobbs of pictures.

I plan to learn Facebook soon for my future job though.

For those going, please report back how it went. What did you learn? I attended many of them years ago when I was in high school and in college.

Take care all!