[VABS] Exciting opportunity next Friday night for Virginia student! Please secure your spot!

Ally Kelso agkelso1222 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 9 16:40:17 UTC 2023

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Renee Valdez <reneerome at yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, Jun 9, 2023 at 12:31 PM
Subject: BROADWAY IN THE PARK hosted by Greater Alexandria Chapter
To: Evelyn Valdez <evelyn.valdez at va.gov>

Hey everybody!  The deadline is fast approaching to reserve you seat at the
show next Friday!  Please read the message below for the information and
RSVP by next Tuesday!  We need 20 people in those seats to secure our
fabulous negotiated price for Prime Orchestra Seating!  Don't delay!  And
remember...transportation is available!

Hello Friends!

The Greater Alexandria Chapter is doing it again...BROADWAY IN THE PARK,
that is!

When:  Friday, June 16th at 8:00 p.m.
Where:  Wolftrap,
<https://www.google.com/maps/search/Wolftrap,+1645+Trap+Road+Vienna,+Virginia+22182?entry=gmail&source=g>
 1645 Trap Road Vienna, Virginia 22182
<https://www.google.com/maps/search/Wolftrap,+1645+Trap+Road+Vienna,+Virginia+22182?entry=gmail&source=g>

Here is the link to this year's Braodway in the Park::

https://www.wolftrap.org/calendar/performance/23filene/0616show23.aspx#datetime=06162023T200000

Working with our connection at Wolftrap, we were able to secure a block of
seats in the PRIME ORCHESTRA section, normally priced at $83!  We have
locked in a discounted price of $66.40 per person!  That is a deal in
itself, right?  BUT...wait for it...The Greater Alexandria Chapter will
secure your reservation fot a measley $60 per person and will pay the
leftover amount of $6.40 for all who RSVP!  YES!  You read that right!

AND...we are working to arrange for transportation to and from Wolftrap.
Details will be shared with all who RSVP.

So...please don't delay!  June 16th is NEXT Friday!  The deadline to RSVP
is Tuesday, June 13th.  To RSVP, please send your $60 per person to our
Zelle account using our email, NFBVGAC1 at GMAIL.COM

If you don't have Zell, please contact me right away by email,
reneerome at yahoo.com or phone, 703-966-0836.

I hope to see you all on the 16th at Wolftrap!

*Renee Valdez*
*(703) 966-0836*

*Renee Valdez*
*(703) 966-0836*

***Looking to buy,  rent or sell a home?  The Greater Alexandria Chapter of
the National Federation of the Blind of Virginia invites you to visit our
Sponsor:*

I am proud to support a referral donation program for the Greater
Alexandria Chapter. When anyone who is a member of this Chapter uses me or
refers someone to me to buy, sell, or rent a house, I will donate 10% of my
commission on that transaction directly to this National Federation of the
Blind Chapter.  This is not limited to Virginia because I have partners in
all 50 states nor is it limited to National Federation of the Blind
members.  You can recommend me to friends, family, co-workers and this
Chapter will benefit every time.

*Matilda Donovan, Real Estate Agent*
Wasinger & Co Properties
Fairfax Station, VA
M 703-992-5412
O 703-628-5660
E matilda at wasingerco.com <https://mail.yahoo.com/d/compose/6486494898>
W www.matildadonovan.com <https://mail.yahoo.com/d/compose/6486494898>
@matildadonovan on Facebook and Instagram
Please call, email, or text me if you have any questions.
You are also welcome to search for homes on my website: matildadonovan.com
and if you are currently a homeowner and want my supercool home equity
report please send me an email.

Cheers!
[image: Inline image]