[VABS] Fwd: Financial Sense¢ Tomorrow! Smart Phone Showdown

bookwormahb at earthlink.net bookwormahb at earthlink.net
Tue Jun 20 01:09:38 UTC 2023

Hello Niam,

This sounds like a good source of free seminars and discussions on financial topics.

Do you know if they are archived?

Do you know how we can get on the list to hear about the Financial Sense cents programs?

If so, please share.

Ashley

PS: I did not attend this one you advertised, but future topics may interest me more.