[Vendorsmi] Fw: Supporting the people you work for

Joe Sontag suncat0 at gmail.com
Fri Dec 24 00:06:26 UTC 2010

For your thoughtful consideration.  Are there any mixed messages here?  I must wonder exactly what "personal financial information will be sought, but the BEP administrative rules are very clear about the Agency's right to see the financials of the businesses, operator obligations to the Program, and on the duties of the PAs.  Let's hear from you!