[Vendorsmi] State Plate

Joe Sontag suncat0 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 26 14:31:47 UTC 2011

James, are you getting any credible reports as to what is happening there and what BEP's future plans for the facility are? I am
concerned that BEP will give it away to the private sector, rather than place a capable blind licensee in it and keep the location
within the program. I feel strongly that the loss of the Plate will mark the beginning of the end of the BEP in Michigan and that
nobody would be pleased by this more than current BEP administration and the MCB Director himself.

Joe Sontag