[Vendorsmi] Response to Request for Information of 9-15-11 - FOIA

Joe Sontag suncat0 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 21 21:26:41 UTC 2011

Thank you for your response and for the supplied documents.

I was mistaken about the subcommittee in question and these minutes are what I was seeking, however, there was an additional meeting of the Promotions and Seniority subcommittee which took place on the evening of June 23rd, and I'd like these as well.

I must say that it is my position that, strictly speaking, I did not submit a FOIA request; and I can only speculate that BEP administrative staff made this change for reasons unknown to me.  The minutes of public meetings pertaining to the BEP have until recently  been available at the  request of any licensed or potential operator, with no need to invoke the Freedom of Information Act.  As it happens, I have a vital concern about actions taken and not taken by the BEP that specifically affect me, to which these minutes apply directly.

Joe Sontag