[Vendorsmi] Fw: Denial of credit for attending last year's BEP workshop

Joe Sontag suncat0 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 5 02:06:00 UTC 2012

This is the complete thread up to now on the matter.  I can say only that we
did discuss my baseline points at a meeting last June and that certain
things were alleged to be "true" by Mr. Hull, but I don't recall anything
happening that told me that Mr. Hull was taking notes of any kind, nor is it
likely that his reader/driver was doing the same.  She was too busy reading
information from printed documents that Lucy was providing at various times.
In other words, any "notes" that may be produced now are suspect at the very
least and probably do not reflect what actually happened at the June
meeting.  Further, if notes were produced, why is it that only now are they
being offered to me or anyone else?

This is the problem that many of us have with the operator selection system:
An operator has as many points as the Program Manager says he/she has, and
there's no practical way for anyone to verify the accuracy of anyone's point
total or the way in which it was determined.

I ran a complex location and followed the rules and obeyed applicable laws
regarding employer responsibilities and have been punished for doing so,
with the punishment being applied only after leaving the  facility.  The
previous operator of Constitution Hall and at least one of the operators who
followed me  cannot honestly make that claim.

Joe Sontag