[Vendorsmi] Meeting with Mike Zimmer

Joe Sontag suncat0 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 24 17:40:16 UTC 2012

Just a few questions from yours truly:
Why is this meeting not more widely known, given the importance of the subject to all operators?  Why are many of the same people who dropped the ball at the 2011 meeting with Steve Arwood being allowed to represent us again at this most crucial meeting with Mr. Arwood's boss?  Who's going to be doing the talking for the BEP at this meeting and exactly what will they talk about?

Other questions could be raised, but you get the picture.

Here is what I received as I received it.  Read em and act.