[Vendorsmi] What's Really Up With the Equipment Inventory?

David Robinson drob1946 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 6 14:20:05 UTC 2012

Dear Joe,

  I am happy that you brought this issue to the forfront.  I know as well of
incidents in which equipment was overlooked.  Compressors and air
conditioners in the dropped ceilings, filtering units separate from the
equipment, unused equipment in unseen storage rooms and more.  Then we have
equipment that is not BEP being counted such as fountain dispensors.  What a
mess.  As you say however, it is because the inventory takers do not know
what to look for in the different locations,and the stupidity of the BEP
management to place such unknowledgeable people into such a position.  Well
all we know is that as long as the same management is there, the same and
more problems will keep occurring.  What do they say about the definition of
insanity?

Dave Robinson

  _____