[Vendorsmi] Recording of today's MCB meeting regarding BEP-specific objectives

Joe Sontag suncat0 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 1 01:42:14 UTC 2012

Here it is, minus the first few minutes due to either operator error or minor equipment malfunction.

Sorry to say that we're still being forced to fight for every scrap of information that used to be available for the asking and that is required by federal law.  I say that certain people in high places are afraid of what might happen if the people they've been lying to, their bosses, their political contacts, their clients etc. should find out what has truly been going on at MCB and the BEP for many years.

You may download the recording at:

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/22266576/MCB01312012.2.MP3

Joe Sontag