[Vendorsmi] do the BEP promulgated rules really matter?

Joe Sontag suncat0 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 14 15:51:01 UTC 2012

I can't find anything to disagree with here.  Ultimately it's up to the agency, Commission Board and staff, and operators alike to get serious about following established policy and rules consistently and to make necessary changes in the above according to procedure and protocol when it becomes obvious that existing policy and rules are ineffective or destructive.