[Vendorsmi] hearings violate this! important

joe harcz Comcast joeharcz at comcast.net
Wed Jul 11 11:31:23 UTC 2012

My God Luke! RSA is viiolating Sections 504 and 508 itself with this document for it is an image based scanned document!

I went to the link and Jaws told me in its accessability features this was a scanned image!

This is the same issue I face with the Office for Civil Rights at Ed. The very enforcement agencies violate the vvery laws they are to enforce!

How did you make this portion accessable?

Anyway thanks again.

Peace with Justice,

Joe