[Vendorsmi] request info for record

joe harcz Comcast joeharcz at comcast.net
Wed Jul 25 15:08:16 UTC 2012

July 25 2012 Request Wertzel Zimmer Correspondences

Paul Joseph Harcz, Jr.

1365 E. Mt. Morris Rd.

Mt. Morris, MI 48458

810-516-5262

joeharcz at comcast.net

Re: All correspondences between Zimmer Wertzel

To: LARA FOIA Offices and more

(See: ccs….via email)

All,

I am writing today to request all and I mean all e-mail correspondences during the past three months between Michigan Deputy Director Michael Zimmer and “Fred” Wertzel.

These should include anything related to requests for accessible information related to:

-Any Administrative Hearing in MAHS

-Anything related to any Executive Order

-Anything related to the Michigan commission for the Blind State Plan

These documents should be part of the public record and made available to me, an advocate who is indeed blind with no obfuscations, stalling, or surcharges forthwith in accessible format pursuant to obligations of LARA and the State of Michigan under the Americans with Disabilities Act, Title II subpart e, communications and Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973.

To wit: send them all directly to my e-mail address listed above as either word documents and/or plain text enclosures or simply “fw” the e-mail requests and documents as is to my e-mail adress.

This isn’t rocket science. Mr. Zimmer has on hisState owned computer the requested information or darned well better have it on there.

Sincerely,

Paul Joseph Harcz, Jr.