[Vendorsmi] Where Do You see Yourself in "active participation"?Something to ponder

Joe Sontag suncat0 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 19 19:05:16 UTC 2012

First class, first in class!  The Commission Board made it clear that it has had enough of the failed management style that defines the BEP and is demanding  positive change, even if that means dealing with painful realities such as Howell/Okemos. I'm waiting for the day when BEP management is forced to explain why it created a super route for the operator who obtained evidence of criminal action on the part of the assistant program manager, while failing to make a logical and necessary change for the sake of keeping another facility healthy and economically viable.

I feel for both operators in this mess; I feel nothing but contempt for BEP royalty, managers, current love interests and sellout operators.