[Vendorsmi] Fw: Update Howelll Vending Location

Joe Sontag suncat0 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 21 22:48:17 UTC 2012

Presented as I received it.  Can't help but wonder at the bypassing of the first steps in the grievance process.  Whatever anybody thinks, Ms. Rothenhauser certainly has the right to due process.  None of this would be happening if only there had been sound management of our program in the past five years or so.

Joe Sontag