[Vendorsmi] help save our highway jobs

Joe Sontag suncat0 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 9 19:47:22 UTC 2012

Today and Monday may be your last chance to call Senators Carl Levin and
Debbie Stabenow and urge them to vote against amendment 1742 which, if
adopted, will permit the commercialization of federal highway rest areas and
put many blind people out of work.  A vote on this dangerous amendment is
expected early next week.

You can reach the Capitol switchboard and be connected to your Senators'
offices by calling (202) 225-3121.  Senator Levin's office has not heard
from many blind people so far, so it is crucial that we make our wishes
known.  Some of the best jobs in our program depend on it.

Joe Sontag