[Vendorsmi] Tomorrow's Legislative Activity

Joe Sontag suncat0 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 8 00:14:51 UTC 2012

Hi.  Attached is the text of a flyer that has been prepared concerning the Business
Enterprise Program and how the Legislature can help protect and enhance it.
I will be at the Anderson building and in the State Plate Cafeteria at 9:00 AM.
The plan is to visit some key house and senate offices, then visit the House and
Senate chambers, assuming they don't go out of session quickly. If session is too
short, we'll concentrate on the House of Representatives building for as long as
people have time.
Any of this may be adjusted on the fly, depending on how many show up, how much time
they have, new information that may reach us etc., but it will be fun.
Let me know of any questions you may have, your schedule for the next two days or
anything else on your mind
Joe Sontag