[Vendorsmi] Fw: Michigan Opportunity

Joe Sontag suncat0 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 15 02:15:55 UTC 2012

----- Original Message -----
From: David Robinson
To: terrydeagle at yahoo.com
Cc: 'Joe Sontag'
Sent: Wednesday, November 14, 2012 17:02
Subject: FW: Michigan Opportunity

From: Kevan Worley [mailto:kevanworley at worleyenterprises.com]
Sent: Wednesday, November 14, 2012 2:48 PM
To: David Robinson
Subject: Michigan Opportunity

Greetings Dave,

Thanks for the overview this morning. The background was very helpful. I think we reached five good action points.

I just spoke with Nicky. Nicky and Terry did meet with Rogers this morning. They felt the meeting went very, very well! There are certainly outstanding issues with which we must deal. However, he will be attending some NCSAB and NABM training. He mentioned upcoming discussion with Larry. My personal opinion is to take the man at his word and cultivate a partnership if we can. I did not get into the specifics. I will do so when Nicky and Terry return, but I wanted to give you that quick brief.

At Your Service,

Office: 1-866-543-6808

Cell: (303)929-2369

Fax: (719)527-0129