[Vendorsmi] I only heard

Joe Sontag suncat0 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 10 00:12:30 UTC 2012

If you've checked the bidline announcement at the time of this writing, you may have noticed that the Anderson Building Cafeteria, AKA the State Plate is not among the listed facilities.  I have it from a credible source that Ed Rodgers, the new Director of the Bureau of Services for Blind Persons has ordered the facility removed from the bidline and has turned it over to the Michigan House of Representatives, saying that PA260 of 1978 does not apply.  Were any of you on the Elected Operators' Committee informed that anything like this was coming?

If you have factual knowledge about this, please share it with all of us who care about the BEP, as the future of the Program depends on it.  If the State Plate is lost, can all of the remaining State facilities be far behind?  I won't reveal my source; and no, I'm not joking about any of this.

Joe Sontag