[Vendorsmi] Business Enterprise Program Being Given Away

Joe Sontag suncat0 at gmail.com
Sat Oct 13 00:25:14 UTC 2012

Why not leave State Plate on the bidline while doing whatever evaluation
seems necessary, then act in the best interests of the Program and its
licensees?  It seems somebody's been listening to us and the few on the EOC
that get it; and the bidline updates stand as the proof.

While the official announcement says EOC members are welcome to appear in
person, this is a public meeting that is taking place in a room large enough
for more than the entire EOC and BEP staff, so show up in person if you care
about the BEP, want to get to know Ed Rodgers or what ever else moves you.
I dare Zanger, Hull or anyone else to try to turn me away from the meeting
just because I'm not on the Eoc.