[Vendorsmi] Fw: Business Enterprise Program Being Given Away

Terry Eagle terrydeagle at yahoo.com
Sun Oct 14 19:34:52 UTC 2012

Right on David!  You summed up what is important to those of us who hold
close the philosophy  and proper path of the NFB and divine wisdom of God.
We stand united, and as I have written before, if we step on toes it is
because others are bystanders obstructing our march to positively protect,
perserve, and advance opportunities and the quality of life of the blind.