[Vendorsmi] Fw: transfer

David Robinson drob1946 at gmail.com
Sat Sep 15 14:43:36 UTC 2012

Joe,

  I know that Roby received a bill changer form the BEP at City Hall the
other day.  This changer came from somewhere, but she did not know.  It was
delivered by Hull's reader and someone else helping her.  Roby called Hull
as her always absent P.A. Josh was off work.  As usual we found out that the
bill changer was not working as it would not identify new bills and needed
an upgrade.  The old machine that they took out had the upgreade kit in it
but they did not transfer if before they took it away.
   This may be a person at city hall, but I am not sure.  However, it is
just another example of how haphazard the BEP does everything.  Now this
will cost Roby some down time and of course sales, but what else is new.

Dave