[Vendorsmi] Re-assignment of duties

Joe Sontag suncat0 at gmail.com
Sun Jul 28 14:55:50 UTC 2013

Note the words "Finally, Lucy Edmonds reassignment."  Looks to me as if they came from Essenberg, the only member of BEP Staff who is not a member of BEP Staff, at least not yet.  Zanger and Hull saw to it that Lucy was reduced to answering phones for some time now, giving Lucy's other tasks to various student assistants and Rhonda Martin at the front desk.

Is it any wonder that the Program is heading for meltdown?

Almost forgot: I understand that some monthly report data is out there from the State Capitol and Port Huron Vending route facilities for the past month or two.  I'll put it out when I get it, but I'd like to know what you who have seen it think of whats happening at these locations.

  Joe Sontag, who still does not blog.