[Vendorsmi] Emailing: Vending Facility Monthly Report for Facility 49 and Person 494

Joe Sontag suncat0 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 30 14:38:53 UTC 2013

Vending Facility Monthly Report for Facility 49 and Person 494Nate, I'd say the  BEP needs to understand what All Star is really doing and demand that the Company play by the same rules that BEP licensees are bound by.  Let operators try the inventory = 0 trick and see what happens.  The tracking system All Star uses is great for management, but this is an accounting issue, one that has been a problem for our Program before and one that this "superior" private operator is using to hurt us and the taxpaying public of Michigan.