[vendtalk] Raffle Tickets - sent on behalf of John Jones

Kevan Worley kevanworley at blindmerchants.org
Fri Dec 4 15:51:15 UTC 2009

  Greetings friends, colleagues and board members of NABM

  It is that time again. Raffle tickets are a big part of us raising funds
for all the work that needs to be done.

 This year there are a few changes. We are going back to $2.00 tickets You
will need to pay for your tickets, upfront. I will be at Washington Seminar
with tickets to pass out. I would appreciate you getting with me prior to
this so I can have enough tickets printed. You can call or e-mail me with
your order. If anyone needs tickets and is not planning on attending
Seminar, you can have your tickets mailed to you. I look forward to hearing
from everyone.

Happy holidays to all.

John Jones

(804) 839-8237 Cell