[vendtalk] assistance and guidance

important eloheem11 at verizon.net
Wed Feb 4 21:58:00 UTC 2009

Hello, well you can scan your invoices via kurswell and a scanner, or if you
can get in contact with the company you can ask to be sent the invoices via
e'mail; as far as portion control "talking digital scales," talking
bi'metallic thermometers, for correct temp control for soups and foods; with
the scale you can break product down to whatever portions you desire and bag
the product as wanted, even make it a rule at the establishment, this way
you know how much you have, and at what weight... Thanks