[vendtalk] FW: ALERT: PROTECT RANDOLPH SHEPPARD SET ASIDE FUNDS

Kevan Worley kevanworley at blindmerchants.org
Thu Feb 5 17:20:13 UTC 2009

As you know, National Association of Blind Merchants and the National
Federation of the Blind are significant supporters and partners in the work
of the Blind Entrepreneurial Alliance. We work with Catriona MacDonald of
Linchpin Strategies. Here is an update from Catriona. I hope each and every
one of us will call our Senators immediately. We must be part of the
solution.

  _____