[vendtalk] BEP Concerns!!!

cheryl echevarria cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com
Thu Feb 26 01:31:26 UTC 2009

Not only that but at least here in NY we are fighting to widen the randolph
sheppards program to get more sites, which I hope is soon especially at the
suny colleges. I am going in about 3 weeks with Mr. Peter Crowley to see a
few sites here in suffolk county.  I am very eager to learn and to be part
of the great program.

By the way if any of you are working on Long Island please let me know.
thank you.

Cheryl Echevarria