[vendtalk] credit card terminals

Charlie Richardson charlieofalbany at hotmail.com
Mon Jun 1 23:11:48 UTC 2009

The one I have isn't even accessible at all.  I'd be interested in seeing
anything accessible.

There was at one point, and I can't remember who was selling it, a point of
sale system that included a barcode scanning cash register with the ability
to do credit card transactions.  Anyone know who was selling it or more
about that system?