[vendtalk] FW: Please distribute to all Merchants

Kevan Worley kevanworley at blindmerchants.org
Mon Jun 29 16:43:29 UTC 2009

  _____

From: Jpj1955 at aol.com [mailto:Jpj1955 at aol.com]
Sent: Monday, June 29, 2009 10:24 AM
To: kevanworley at blindmerchants.org
Subject: Please distribute to all Merchants

Greetings fellow Merchants

  We will be gathering in Detroit in a few days. Please remember to bring
your raffle ticket stubs and money, to our annual meeting. This is our only
fund-raiser at convention. Our treasury is behind our usual level. It is
very important to sell or buy the tickets you have taken. I am asking for
Merchants to get in touch with me about working our table at convention.
There are no snack packs to sell so please help sell raffle tickets and talk
about our great program to fellow federationist.See everyone soon.

John Jones

Treasurer, NABM

  _____

A Good Credit Score is 700 or Above. See
<http://pr.atwola.com/promoclk/100126575x1221823281x1201398699/aol?redir=htt
p://www.freecreditreport.com/pm/default.aspx?sc=668072%26hmpgID=62%26bcd=Jun
estepsfooterNO62>  yours in just 2 easy steps!